Toy recalls are frequent and nearly all are voluntary. Meaning, you as the consumer are responsible for keeping up with recalls. The Safest Line highlights some recalls but not all. For a complete list of toy recalls please visit the USPSC website.
Recent Posts about Recalls:
- Baby Monitor Recall November 22, 2013
- Recall: Chobani Greek Yogurt September 6, 2013
- Sears Recalls Kenmore Dehumidifier July 18, 2013
- Stride-Rite Recalls ‘Joanna’ Girls’ Sandal June 13, 2013
- Vive La Fete Recalls Children’s Pajamas June 4, 2013