Product recalls on toys, children’s’ clothing, appliances, and small electronics are frequent and nearly all are voluntary. The Safest Line highlights some recalls but not all, and you as the consumer should be on the lookout for dangerous products. Recalled products can be returned for a replacement or refund. For a complete list of recalls please visit the US Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Pacifier Holder Clip Recall January 24, 2014
- Baby Monitor Recall November 22, 2013
- Recall: Chobani Greek Yogurt September 6, 2013
- Sears Recalls Kenmore Dehumidifier July 18, 2013
- Stride-Rite Recalls ‘Joanna’ Girls’ Sandal June 13, 2013